Eulogy

WIP Eulogy by mamyaw (original composition)

Uploaded by Mamyaw on 2019-09-21.


It's been a while since I last updated this blog. Lol. Anyway, I'm back. And I got a new composition after 2 years(?). Still, an small achievement. It's still a work in progress, though.

As for what's happening with me lately, well, there has been some hoopla about a conversational hypnotist who said on air, while he was being interviewed, that depression is a habit. Needless to say, it ruffled some feathers, mine included. While I disagree with what he said, what's more dangerous is that this guy 'treats' people with anxiety and depression, all the while not being a medical professional or even a psychiatric or psychological one. It's triggering for several of my friends and colleagues. There's nothing wrong with looking I to hypnotism to help cope with depression. But please know, it's not the end-all, be-all 'cure'. And definitely, depression is not a habit. It's an illness; a disease of the kind. So, please if you have this, seek professional help.

With that out of the way, here's my mug singing (again). Tell me what you think. XD 

Comments

Popular Posts